LaToya Morgan, writer of Goddess Inc., shares some of her favorite things about the Holiday seasons!
- What is on your holiday wish list this year?
I usually have lots of gadgety things on my holiday wish list. The latest phone, e-reader, headphones, etc. Also, lots of books. I love to pilfer the “Best of” Lists and catch up on my reading.
- What is the best holiday gift you ever received?
My favorite gift to get every year is the $10 my grandmother would give me for Christmas. Somehow, she always made it feel like a million dollars.
- Any amusing holiday stories you’d like to share?
The White Elephant game at work is always fun. One year people brought cheesy gifts and I got an ’80s action flick full of people I’d never heard of. It was terrible and hilarious. Such a fun gift.
- Any holiday traditions?
In my family, you can open one gift Christmas Eve and have to wait to open the rest on Christmas. I love the mounting anticipation.
- Do you have a favorite Christmas / Holiday movie?
My absolute favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard. A close second is Scrooged. I love Bill Murray in that movie.
- 2015 is right around the corner! Any big plans to ring in the New Year?
My plan is to write more comics! And finally do a book signing at one of the cons.
- Are you making any New Year’s Resolutions? What are they?
My New Years’ Resolution — travel more. There are so many places I haven’t seen — and I’m dying to see them!
- What are you looking forward to in 2015?
I’m looking forward to keeping my resolution and traveling to far away places. I’m also hoping to write a lot more and get a few projects I’m really excited about off the ground.
- List any websites or links you’d like us to share.
Goddess Inc. #5 of 5 is available today! Order online at http://shop.zenescope.com or email email@example.com for more information.