Zenescope Entertainment, a Philadelphia based comic book publisher, is looking to hire an individual for their sales team.
Send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fast paced, exciting position as our team and business continue to grow! It’s a key role, as you are the first point of contact to retailers and fans. This position is a hybrid of inside and outside sales as it requires extensive outbound calling as well as travel since the company attends up to 40 pop culture conventions a year, including San Diego Comic Con!
• Make 40+ outbound calls per day to acquire new business, grow existing business relationships, educate customers on new products and capture sales.
• Attend numerous pop-culture conventions in a sales capacity to meet show goals and promote new books.
• Answer inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries.
• Maintain customer records in the database.
• Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals and prepare weekly activity reports.
• 2-5 years in a sales position.
• BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
• Outstanding customer focus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
• A positive attitude and a team player.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with Goldmine, a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a group.
• Ability to travel extensively during convention season, up to 2-4 weekends per month.
Rewards and Compensation:
• Competitive base + commission plan.
• Ongoing contests and rewards programs.
• 100% Paid Medical & Dental.
• Free Comic books!
Please include your salary requirement. Resumes without a salary range will not be considered.
Send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com