Zenescope Entertainment, a Philadelphia based Comic Book Publisher, is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. This team member is responsible for the timely communications and support across all company divisions and the first point of contact for the company. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, be highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, enthusiastic, and have a passion for pop culture and entertainment!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check and respond to all web and customer inquiries.
- Answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
- Determine solutions to customer’s inquiries or problems.
- Build customer and client relationships.
- Contribute to customer loyalty and retention.
- Provide day to day front desk support.
- Database organization and maintain files.
- Support functions to sales and marketing.
- Performs special projects in a thorough and timely manner.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Two years of customer service experience in an office environment.
- Professional in communications, well-spoken with a can do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and social media platforms.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekend days.
- QuickBooks experience and selling eBay products a plus.
This is not a telecommuting position, all candidates must be able to commute to our office in Horsham, PA.
All interested applicants please send an email with subject “Customer Service Representative Application” that includes your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.