All weekend long at New York Comic Con 2019 we will be hosting a scavenger hunt at the show and on the web store!
New York Comic Con (at the show) Scavenger Hunt
Collect the five clues and solve the riddle to win a free art print,
and a chance to win a free NYCC 2020 badge!
Some try to hide,
Some try to cheat,
But time will show
That we will always meet.
Who am I?
______ ______ ______ ______ ______
- On the back of this scavenger hunt sheet, please write your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Collect five special mini art cards scattered throughout NYCC! On the back of each art card are clues to the next step of the scavenger hunt. Visit Mike Krome for your first clue!
- Once all the clues are collected, solve the anagram to solve the riddle!
- Return to Booth #1906 to claim your prize!
New York Comic Con (webstore) Scavenger Hunt
The webstore scavenger hunt involves fans hunting for clues scattered throughout the website. It will officially launch at 9:00 AM EST on Thursday (10/3/2019). The first 50 people to correctly solve the anagram/riddle and submit their answers, will be entered to win a ticket to a 2020 trade show of their choice! Each participant that submits an entry is automatically entered into a grand prize raffle to win a free trade show pass to any of our 2020 shows. (The pass may include ticket and hotel depending on which show is chosen).
Encourage your friends to join the scavenger hunt through social media using the hashtag #Zenscavengerhunt. The webstore scavenger hunt is limited to the first 50 correct entries.
To complete the scavenger hunt, fans must solve a riddle/anagram by discovering & following clues scattered all over the website – shop.zenescope.com.
My friends wander the earth, but they are no longer here
You may find me beautiful, but my kiss is worthy of fear
Who am I?
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
The clues are as follows:
- Go to the artist that’s going to be at our booth weekend for your first clue!
What is clue #1? ______________________
- Go to the character on our webstore whose favorite month is October!
What is clue #2? ______________________
- Go to our newest #1 issue!
What is clue #3? ______________________
- Go to the page of our newest trade paperback release!
What is clue #4? ______________________
- Go to the page showcasing our newest ongoing series subscription!
What is clue #5? ______________________
- Go to the character that was the focus of our first book club live stream!
What is clue #6? ______________________
- Summer is finally over! Go to the page showcasing all things fall-related!
What is clue #7? ______________________
Participants must submit the submission form with all the requested information via email (firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject header: “NYCC Webstore Scavenger Hunt Entry”) upon completion of the scavenger hunt.
The online scavenger hunt winner will be announced Monday (10/7/2019) at 1:00 PM EST!
About Zenescope Entertainment Inc.: Zenescope Entertainment Inc. is an independent comic book and graphic novel publisher that was founded in 2005 by Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco. The company has become one of the most recognized independent comic book and graphic novel publishers in the world due to Brusha and Tedesco’s edgy and non-traditional brand of storytelling. Zenescope publishes and develops both original and licensed material, and has worked with dozens of clients including: Discovery Channel, History Channel, CBS, Lionsgate TV, Mandalay Vision, New Line Cinema, Titmouse Studios, and more.